Cradled between hills and rivers

Building permits

The form « Application for a permit or a certificate » must be filled out for the following:

  • New construction, (be it for a main building or accessory buildings such as a carport, shed or garage and farm buildings), demolition, subdivision, extension, renovation, change of usage, septic system installation, cutting trees, access lane, fence, sign, low wall, pool, patio, deck, dock, well, gazebo, etc.