Cradled between hills and rivers

How to become a member

For an association to become member of FRAPP and obtain financing for the maintenance of your “tolerance road”:

  • Regroup to create an association of residents from the same area.
  • Register with “Régistraire des Entreprises du Québec” either online at www.registreentreprises.gouv.qc.ca/en/  or by regular mail.  An annual fee is required when registering.
  • The treasurer of the FRAPP must receive your annual contribution to the FRAPP as well as the e-mail and postal addresses of the existing or new members of your executive committee.
  • Registration of your association with the FRAPP is necessary in order to be recognized by the Municipality of Pontiac.  (Upon request, the FRAPP may help you with the various steps to follow).


(Source: FRAPP)