Cradled between hills and rivers

Septic installation

Any property owner who installs, renews or extends a connection to the sewage system, or who connects a new service line to the existing sewage system, must obtain a building permit from the municipality.  The requirements are described within by-law no. 01-09 pertaining to connections to the sewage system.

For more information with respect to obtaining this permit, please make an appointment with our urban planning department.