Cradled between hills and rivers

Frequently asked questions

Q:  May I obtain a letter from the Municipality that will attest to the conformity of a septic system?

A:  The Municipality does not issue letters of conformity for septic systems.  In order to keep our database up-to-date, we request that you send us a copy of your receipt for the last time your system was emptied.  You must contact an engineer or a technologist for documents pertaining to the conformity of septic systems.


Q:  Is the use of A.T.V.s allowed on shorelines?

A:  Under the applicable rules and regulations concerning the "Protection of wetlands and shorelines" the use of A.T.V.s is prohibited on shorelines.